Basically, the only difference between the two mods: the Rule Breaker is a triple battery 21700 series mod! This baby hits hard (and comes with a bunch more caveats so please do read them below), dropping a solid 12.6V across three batteries to your build (assuming a 200w output)!
The design is a lot less subtle than the SB though, splattered all over a black base coat and looking like the rebel of the family. It still carries on the compatibility with 38mm atomisers and a super secure battery door down below.
The Rule Breaker has done just that, with VC´s first triple series mod ready to take the world by storm, or break? Whatever you call it, this is a beastie ready to be tamed, safely of course. Buy one once you´ve had a read below!
Now, onto the warnings. The Rule Breaker needs as much care taken as the HOG as a series device out, and must be used safely. At all times be sure that:
- Your batteries are free of any damage and tearing in the wrap
- Your batteries are suitable for use with the mod, and inserted the correct way inside the mod as per the internal markings
- You are NOT using a non-rebuildable device on top (this includes subohm tanks with pre-built coils and the like)
- The build you have placed in your atomiser is suitable (we recommend builds absolutely no lower than 0.4ohm)
- Your atomisers positive 510 pin can be adjusted to make proper contact without the negative of the pin touching the firing pin in the mod
- You are fully aware of Ohm´s Law and its effect on your device and build
If you are in any way shape or form not confident about your use of this device, DO NOT PURCHASE ONE. Vapoureyes is not liable for misuse or injury befalling from this device and will not supply warranty for the former.